Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One other thought about my mom.

With the upcoming new addition to my family I have been thinking a lot about my mom. She would have LOVED the room we built for our son. She loves stuff like that, and I could have counted on plenty of help from her with decoration fluff (stuffed animals etc) I'm sure. Unfortunatly I think she's in Heaven, teaching my son all the bad stuff I did when I was young as kind of a sick revenge....

On one of the last days I had with mom, when she was still lucid, I was having a very difficult time. I wept as I told her that I wish that this had not happened to her, that I wished she didnt have to go through all of this (she was in an incredible amount of pain). Her reply was humorous...as well as deeply moving she said...

"ME TOO! But...if this is what the Lord wants me to do, then I will do it."

My mom is amazing...she's great. I miss her a great deal.

No comments: