Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My latest Rant....Obama...

Obama says these two words a lot.. "Hope" and "Change". I think he's right...but in his case, its "I HOPE I can figure out what to do" and then it'll be "I think I'll CHANGE my mind."

He bugs me. On one hand he says that the CEO's of these failing financial institutions should not receive any windfall from the buy-out. yet..he's hired them from Fanny Mae, and Freddy Mac, and both of them have received in the tens of millions in the deal. SO seriously Obama...at least pick a side...in my opinion, you're not worth the shoe's you stand in. Go back to Senator..and here's a thought for while you're there....try doing something! "Community Builder" yeah, I can put that on my resume too, I built a whole city out of Legos once....its still around. You've got..ah..let me think....OH right,....NOTHING AT ALL. You have a campaign full of flip-flops (please open a waffle house, you'll be great!) and contradictions. You have no plan, and you have no substance. You do, to your credit have a great media machine...kudos. For the rest..you arent ready. Like cotton candy you come off sweet...but there's no substance. Gain some bearing. Maybe try and get some credentials for yourself instead of trying to sideways affiliate yourself with JFK and other great reformers. Pick a stand and take that, instead of being a big jug of luke warm water. People tend to at least go with someone that they think they can predict. You just flop flop flop. Grr. And enough with the mud slinging. Seriously have you heard yourself? My favorite was your question of if the GOP VP nominee for the Republicans could be in office and still raise a family. So...since you started your campaign 2 years ago, where are your children? Get a grip, if anyone looks past our news and media, which are no longer reliable because they are so biased, then you will show up as what you are. Change yourself...then try and change the world. Obama, I dont need a Savior, I have one of those. I need a firm president who can actually make, and stick to a decision.... You disgust me.

No comments: