Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OH, yeah.

And also, I left my place of employment. It was...a weird situation and we're glad its done. I'm going independent again, and we already have a very steady client who's paying rather well. Of course I'm always on the look out for new contracts so if you know of anyone that needs a Sr. .NET enginner, let me know! I dont have our business site up yet, but when I do, i'll get a link on here so you (I talk like someone actually reads this blather) can check it out.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey! I read this. And I pay attention, too. I've been checking your un-updated blog forEVER, so I'm happy to see new posts (two!). :)
Good luck with the new employment. I'm sure you'll rock it!

Santiago said...

I read this blather too, now that I know it exists. Hopefully more updates will make checking it worth it. PICTURES!!!