Friday, May 9, 2008

So I vented...then I didnt post for a while

yeah, so life is nuts sometimes...and we're no exception.

#1, first and foremost, and on my mind for some time.....Garrett.

Adam...my heart ached for you the entire time we were up in WY. There are no words, big or small that can tell you how I feel, and how I wish that some way I could do ANYTHING for you and your family. I admire you so much for your strength. Sorry we weren't able to stay longer. You and Bekki are in every prayer.

#2, Wow...the baby is going to be here soon. I'm filled with wonder, excitement, anxiety, fear, and so many other things....he can be here soon, Dr. says that after 2 weeks, he could come any time. WOW! I took some pictures of the room that WILL be the baby's room. Notice the missing sheetrock and insulation in the CIELING and the great boot mark on the wall....this is from the roofing project last year that went.....poorly. The roof is done but I fell all the way through. Unfortunately my computer was right below there, so it was filled with insulation and dirt....grrrr...

#3, UtahExtras.Com.....is killing me. so much to do, so little time. I'm trying to get the new version of the site up and running, but i'm very busy with life everywhere else. It'll be done soon!

#4, A new house? Maybe. Rae and I are looking at selling this one (once the roof is not so ...well vented) and buying/building? Interest rates are low right now and we'd like a little more room. Now is the time, if a Democrat wins the White House, rates typically go up, and stocks typically go down...so....grr...but this post isnt about politics.

#5, Lily.....our dog...will be an IT...actually she already is...we pick her up from the vet. tomorrow a.m.....Rae misses the dog already..

#6, Rae...there are no right words to tell her how much I love her. She's the light and love of my life. She's awesome. ...but read her blog...she cracks me up....she cant spell, and she says the FUNNIEST things. She blames pregnancy.....

Thats about it for me tonight, Take it easy...

2 comments:

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

I'll take the blame for not being able to spell, but the rest really is the baby. He is taking EVERYTHING out of me, even my brain cells!!!

Leslie said...

Oh Matt, I'm sorry you're feeling so sad about the Russells. We are too. When you buy/build that new house, I know what zip code you should be in...85204!
Love you both, um--all, IT dog and big-cheeks-baby too...
Les.